50 Cent - Can't Help Myself (I'm Hood) - traduzione testo video download

Novità 2013: 50 Cent - 
Can't Help Myself (I'm Hood)
traduzione testo video download


50 Cent - Can't Help Myself (I'm Hood) - traduzione testo video download
Foto di 50 Cent


Can't Help Myself (I'm Hood) è il nuovo singolo estratto da The Lost Tape, il decimo mixtape di 50 Cent, in download gratuito dal 22 maggio 2012.
Ascolta e scarica Can't Help Myself (I'm Hood) canzone di 50 Cent con video ufficiale, testotraduzione e link per il download dell'mp3.

  • ALBUM: The Lost Tape
  • GENERE: Hip Hop
  • DURATA: 2:55
  • COMPOSTA DA: 50 Cent
  • DATA PUBBLICAZIONE: 11 settembre 2013
  • ETICHETTA: Shady, Aftermath, Interscope
  • Scarica l'mp3 Can't Help Myself (I'm Hood) - 50 Cent: Disponibile prossimamente...




 Can't Help Myself (I'm Hood), 2013


IL VIDEO NON FUNZIONA? SEGNALACELO QUI 
PROVVEDEREMO A SOSTITUIRLO

ALTRI VIDEO UFFICIALI DI 50 CENT QUI

ALTRI BRANI ESTRATTI DALL'ALBUM 
DI 50 CENT, "STREET KING IMMORTALQUI

Testo canzone: 50 Cent - Can't Help Myself (I'm Hood)

I'm hood, I'm so hood, I'm ghetto like a motherfucker [x2] 
I had a five hundred pack 14 grams of powder 
On the phone with my connect should last about an hour... 
I need work, I repeat, I need work. 
My nigger's go bizzurk, when the drought come get murked' 
When no money coming in is when the guns come out 
Why the d's wanna sit in front of my momma house, 
You know It's sort of like some shit you seen in a flick 
Black nine extended clip as long as my dick 
They say I'm grimmey, yeah fuck it I line niggers 
I show them where your shit at before they take mine nigger 
Don't take it personal, it's just how I grind nigger 
Figure, this is a dog eat dog world, man 
Ebony enemy today I'm tryin' duck I got that [?] 
Her head'll make you kill a motherfucker (don't stop) 
I mean you gotta feel it man 
She bob and weave up and down you'd be like "I could just kill a man" 
I don't fuck with them niggers from her projects 
They're on section eight but niggers cars are straight 
They ain't out in the day time them niggas's roaches 
I don't stop down there if I ain't got the toasts' 
I'm in the six four five hard top, not the drop 
Leanin', I see them niggers schemin', dream on 
Touch me, shitt I wish a nigga would 
I'll have my niggas deep, I have them light up the whole hood. 
I'm hood, I'm so hood, I'm ghetto like a motherfucker [x2] 
They said I fell off, my benz was on the repo truck 
Around the same time niggas spot start gettin' stuck 
I say 'I ain't know none about nothing' 
I'm on the low, niggers really know me for stuntin' 
I pull through on low pros, wrapped around deep dishes 
That crack money handsom, your bitch blowin' me kisses 
You need to check her if you think she could be the Misses, damn 
I'm starting think you can't trust nobody 
I hold my own strap, they ain't gotta hold that for me 
And slide by my baby momma crib with the mac homie' 
My sister's cousin in a car crash died 
She said 'don't drink and drive', I say 'just drink, don't drive' 
I had a morphine dream I got heroine ambitions 
I see money cooking in that coffee pot in the kitchen 
When I say I'm straight, I mean I'm straight 
Once the razor hit the plate I double up the cake (heyy) 
I'm hood, I'm so hood, I'm ghetto like a motherfucker [x2]

ALTRI TESTI DI 50 CENT QUI

ALTRI BRANI ESTRATTI DALL'ALBUM 
DI 50 CENT, "STREET KING IMMORTAL" QUI

Traduzione canzone: 50 Cent - Can't Help Myself (I'm Hood)

... traduzione disponibile prossimamente… 
se vuoi essere informato non appena sarà pubblicata iscriviti alla nostra pagina Facebook QUI
… oppure se vuoi contribuire alla crescita del blog puoi inviarcela utilizzando l'apposito spazio per i commenti in fondo o semplicemente postandola sulla nostra pagina Facebook QUI...

ALTRE TRADUZIONI DI 50 CENT QUI

ALTRE TRADUZIONI ESTRATTE DALL'ALBUM 
DI 50 CENT, "STREET KING IMMORTAL" QUI


0 commenti:

Posta un commento