Naughty Boy ft Wiz Khalifa & Ella Eyre - Think About It - traduzione testo video download

Novità 2013: 
Naughty Boy ft Wiz Khalifa & Ella Eyre - 
Think About It
traduzione testo video download


Naughty Boy ft Wiz Khalifa & Ella Eyre - Think About It - traduzione testo video download
Copertina di Think About It il nuovo singolo di Naughty Boy ft Wiz Khalifa & Ella Eyre


Think About It ft Wiz Khalifa & Ella Eyre è il quarto singolo estratto da Hotel Cabana, il nuovo album di Naughty Boy, in vendita a partire dal 23 agosto 2013.

Ascolta e scarica Think About It ft Wiz Khalifa & Ella Eyre di Naughty Boy con video, testotraduzione e link per il download dell'mp3.

  • ALBUM: Hotel Cabana
  • GENERE: Pop, Hip Hop
  • DURATA: 3:05
  • COMPOSTA DA: Shahid Khan, Andrea Martin, Cameron Jibril Thomaszm James Murray, Mustafa Omer, Luke Juby
  • DATA PUBBLICAZIONE: 17 novembre 2013
  • ETICHETTA: Naughty Boy Virgin EMI
  • Scarica l'mp3 Think About It - Naughty Boy ft Wiz Khalifa & Ella Eyre QUI
  • Scarica l'album Hotel Cabana - Naughty Boy QUI
  • Scarica la deluxe edition dell'album Hotel Cabana - Naughty Boy QUI
  • Acquista il cd dell'album Hotel Cabana - Naughty Boy QUI




 Think About It, 2013


IL VIDEO NON FUNZIONA? SEGNALACELO QUI 
PROVVEDEREMO A SOSTITUIRLO

ALTRI VIDEO UFFICIALI DI NAUGHTY BOY QUI

ALTRI BRANI ESTRATTI DALL'ALBUM 
DI NAUGHTY BOY, "HOTEL CABANAQUI

Testo canzone: 

Naughty Boy ft Wiz Khalifa & Ella Eyre - Think About It

Got me up all night 
Used to start a fight 
You don't wanna think about it 
You drink about it 
You smoke about it 
Don't talk about it 
Every night, the same 
Who's the one to blame? 
You don't wanna think about it 
You drink about it 
You smoke about it 
Don't talk about it 
Don't make me forget, sir 
13's on my Impala, rock chrome filled with chronic smoke 
Homie, I got game like the shuttles were fam 
Milk these lames for what they worth 
Puff signs, ashes on my shirt, three will motion all you motherfuckers 
The Porsche in the garage then got a life for my dogs 
I had nothing at all but now I take trips to Vegas 
Roll up, playing songs on my oldies playlist 
Diamonds on my fist, Rollie on my wrist, my life's the shit 
Got me up all night 
Used to start a fight 
You don't wanna think about it 
You drink about it 
You smoke about it 
Don't talk about it 
Every night, the same 
Who's the one to blame? 
You don't wanna think about it 
You drink about it 
You smoke about it 
Don't talk about it 
Don't make me forget, sir 
Standing over the terrace, made so much last year 
These lil' niggas should be embarrassed 
Claim we the same, but the difference is apparent 
Copy my style so much they got me like 'where the fuck is their parents?' 
Smoking so much that they probably think it's scary 
But I don't give a fuck, I'm rolling another one up 
And giving middle fingers to you little fucks 
You get on lying and say I'm stunting, all time you rolling paper and wearing jocks 
And I ain't even had my best year, ten cars, 20 millions, fuck I'mma do next year? 
Got me up all night 
Used to start a fight 
You don't wanna think about it 
You drink about it 
You smoke about it 
Don't talk about it 
Every night, the same 
Who's the one to blame? 
You don't wanna think about it 
You drink about it 
You smoke about it 
Don't talk about it 
Don't make me forget, sir

ALTRI TESTI DI NAUGHTY BOY QUI

ALTRI TESTI ESTRATTI DALL'ALBUM 
DI NAUGHTY BOY, "HOTEL CABANA" QUI

VIDEO

Traduzione canzone: 

Naughty Boy ft Wiz Khalifa & Ella Eyre - Think About It

... traduzione disponibile prossimamente… 
se vuoi essere informato non appena sarà pubblicata iscriviti alla nostra pagina Facebook QUI
… oppure se vuoi contribuire alla crescita del blog puoi inviarcela utilizzando l'apposito spazio per i commenti in fondo o semplicemente postandola sulla nostra pagina Facebook QUI...


ALTRE TRADUZIONI DI NAUGHTY BOY QUI

ALTRE TRADUZIONI ESTRATTE DALL'ALBUM 
DI NAUGHTY BOY, "HOTEL CABANA" QUI


0 commenti:

Posta un commento