Katy Perry - Roar - traduzione testo video download

Novità 2013: Katy Perry - Roar
traduzione testo video download


Katy Perry - Roar - traduzione testo video download
Foto di Katy Perry


Roar è il primo singolo estratto da Prism, il quarto e nuovo album di Katy Perry in vendita in Italia a partire dal 22 ottobre 2013.
Prodotto da Bonnie McKee e Max Martin, Roar sarà in vendita a partire da lunedì 12 agosto 2013. L'annuncio dell'ufficialità è avvenuto poco dopo che era stata data ufficialmente la data del nuovo album, Prism, per il quale però dovremo attendere ancora più di 2 mesi.
Dalle voci che circolano e dalle stesse dichiarazioni rilasciate dalla stessa Katy Perry, sia il nuovo album, Prism, che il nuovo singolo, Roar, non saranno una continua di "Teenage Dream (l'ultimo album che ha definitivamente consacrato Katy Perry, quale popstar di livello mondiale), ma rappresenteranno un nuovo percorso artistico per la cantante americana.
Ascolta Roar il nuovo singolo di Katy Perry accompagnato da video ufficiale, testotraduzione e link per scaricare l'mp3 di Roar.

  • ALBUM: Prism
  • GENERE: Pop
  • DURATA: 
  • COMPOSTA DA: Katy Perry, Max Martin, Bonnie McKee
  • DATA PUBBLICAZIONE: 12 agosto 2013
  • ETICHETTA: Capitol
  • Scarica l'mp3 Roar - Katy Perry: QUI
  • Scarica l'album Prism - Katy Perry: Disponibile prossimamente...
  • Acquista il cd dell'album Prism - Katy Perry: Disponibile prossimamente...




Roar, 2013


IL VIDEO NON FUNZIONA? SEGNALACELO QUI 
PROVVEDEREMO A SOSTITUIRLO

ALTRI VIDEO UFFICIALI DI KATY PERRY QUI

ALTRI BRANI ESTRATTI DALL'ALBUM 
DI KATY PERRY, "PRISMQUI

Testo canzone: Katy Perry - Roar

I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath
scared to rock the boat and make a mess
so I sat quietly, agree politely
I guess that I forgot I had a choice
I let you push me passed the breaking point
I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything
You held me down but I got up,
already brushing off the dust
you hear my voice you hear that sound
like thunder gonna shake the ground
you held me down but i got up
get ready ‘cause I’ve had enough
I see it all, i see it now
I got the eye of the tiger the fire
dancing through the fire, ‘cause I am a champion
and you’re gonna hear me Roar
louder, louder than a lion
‘cause I am a champion
and you’re gonna hear me Roar
and you’re gonna hear me Roar
Now I’m floating like a butterfly
stinging like a bee i earned the stripes
I went from zero, to my own hero
You held me down but I got up,
already brushing off the dust
you hear my voice you hear that sound
like thunder gonna shake the ground
you held me down but I got up
get ready ‘cause i’ve had enough
I see it all, I see it now
I got the eye of the tiger the fire
dancing through the fire, ‘cause i am a champion
and you’re gonna hear me Roar
louder, louder than a lion
‘cause i am a champion
and you’re gonna hear me Roar
and you’re gonna hear me Roar
and you’re gonna hear me Roar
Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar
I got the eye of the tiger the fire
dancing through the fire, ‘cause i am a champion
and you’re gonna hear me Roar
louder, louder than a lion
‘cause i am a champion
and you’re gonna hear me Roar
and you’re gonna hear me Roar
and you’re gonna hear me Roar

ALTRI TESTI DI KATY PERRY QUI

ALTRI BRANI ESTRATTI DALL'ALBUM 
DI KATY PERRY, "PRISM" QUI

Traduzione canzone: Katy Perry - Roar

Ero solita mordermi la lingua e trattenere il fiato
per paura di scuotere la barca e fare un pasticcio
così mi sono seduta in silenzio, educatamente d’accordo
Credo di aver dimenticato di aver avuto una scelta
Ti ho permesso spingermi e di superare il punto di rottura
Mi alzavo per niente, perciò sono andata incontro a tutto
Mi hai tenuta giù, ferma, ma mi sono alzata
già spazzando via la polvere
Senti la mia voce, senti quel suono
come un tuono scuote il terreno
Mi hai tenuta giù, ferma, ma mi sono alzata
pronta perché ne ho avuto abbastanza
Vedo tutto, io vedo adesso
Ho ottenuto l’occhio della tigre
il fuoco che balla attraverso il fuoco, perché io sono un campione
e tu mi sentirai ruggire
più forte, più forte di un leone
perché io sono un campione
e tu mi sentirai ruggire
più forte, più forte di un leone
Ora sto fluttuando come una farfalla
pungendo come un’ape ho guadagnato le strisce
sono andata da zero verso il mio stesso eroe
Mi hai tenuta giù, ferma, ma mi sono alzata
già spazzando via la polvere
Senti la mia voce, senti quel suono
come un tuono scuote il terreno
Mi hai tenuta giù, ferma, ma mi sono alzata
pronta perché ne ho avuto abbastanza
Vedo tutto, io vedo adesso
Ho ottenuto l’occhio della tigre
il fuoco che balla attraverso il fuoco, perché io sono un campione
e tu mi sentirai ruggire
più forte, più forte di un leone
e tu mi sentirai ruggire
e tu mi sentirai ruggire
e tu mi sentirai ruggire
ruggire, ruggire, ruggire, ruggire, ruggire
Ho ottenuto l’occhio della tigre
il fuoco che balla attraverso il fuoco, perché io sono un campione
e tu mi sentirai ruggire
più forte, più forte di un leone
perché io sono un campione
e tu mi sentirai ruggire
più forte, più forte di un leone

ALTRE TRADUZIONI DI KATY PERRY QUI

ALTRE TRADUZIONI ESTRATTE DALL'ALBUM 
DI KATY PERRY, "PRISM" QUI


31 commenti:

Santri Figuran ha detto...

This song is very easy listening. :D

Testo Roar ha detto...

Candida overgrowth in the embody may be the forerunner to vector dysfunction effort all kinds of sickness and allergies to food, Testo Roar allergen and manifold chemical sensitivities. http://guidemesupplements.com/is-testo-roar-scam/

anais giada ha detto...

II and put it in an bag and sent it to Neurosurgery Neurocell the prestigious equal reviewed journal that did not in the end bear the NFL's bespeak to draw the archetypal one and went forwards and scathe was now hitting the mainstream press. For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.supplements4help.com/neurocell/

KRISTIN PAGE ha detto...

example, you may learn innovative vocabulary words playing Scrabble online or implement your Brainplus IQ
spatial way of thinking ability playing Words with Friends Cheat Board. There are a number of ways to play Scrabble cheat board, including some authoritatively sanctioned sites like our websites offers you. For more ==== >>>>>> http://guidemesupplements.com/brainplus-iq/

MELINDA RAMSEY ha detto...

It offers a nice individual twist on things. I guess Elite Test 360 having something authentic or substantial to post about is the most important factor.My pal and I have been just talking about this particular topic, she actually is constantly trying to prove me completely wrong! I am going to present her this write-up not to mention rub it in a little.This is a fascinating article by the way. For more ==== >>>>>> http://guidemesupplements.com/elite-test-360/

MELINDA RAMSEY ha detto...

You reside.I really enjoy this design Neu Serum Pro you're got gong on in your site. What is the name of the design by the way? I was thinking of using this style for the site I am going to build for my class project. Mike I know what your mean. In todays economy its difficult to find a job that pays well and is consistent. I have found that if you just work hard and are consistent you can succeed. For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.healthcaresups.com/neu-serum-pro/

Aaren Abia ha detto...

We really know our stuff and this experience shows in the quality and speed of our work. Many repairs can be done same day, while you wait. ipad repair in regina We know how inconvenient a broken device can be, so we work quickly to fix the issues and get you plugged back in. More Read >>>>>>> http://canwestcellular.ca

Abbey Ada ha detto...

I hope to learn even more things about it.I think Nitro Slim you've produced some actually interesting points. Not too many people would in fact think about this the way you just did. Im actually impressed that thees so much about this topic thats been uncovered and you did it so properly, with so much class. Very good one you, man! Genuinely excellent stuff here. For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.muskelaufbauhilfe.com/nitro-slim/

Fair Alina ha detto...

by the inability to store locally Ultra Ketone System on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, but the 10 songs per month will still be a big plus in Zune Pass favor.howdy I appreciated, your major,weblogThought.For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.healthsupreviews.com/ultra-ketone-system/

Olga Holy ha detto...

writers know that theyve added Biofinite something useful to the world wide web.Simply want to say your article is as amazing.The clearness in your post is just spectacular and i can assume youre an expert on this subject.Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep up.For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.healthsupreviews.com/biofinite/

Ava Alison ha detto...

I prefer to read quality content so I happy toGarcinia Cambogia G3000 finally find many high-quality point here in the post, writing is simply huge, thank you for the post.Wonderful job right here. I genuinely enjoyed what you haThis is a attention-grabbing post by the way. For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.healthcaresups.com/garcinia-cambogia-g3000/

Ezra Cate ha detto...

taking natural pills from the many RexBurnInternet stores.Oh man. This site is cool. How do you make it look like thi.Thanks for the post. I thought it was interesting.I really enjoy this template you have got going on in your internet site. What is the name of the template by the way.For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.healthcaresups.com/rexburn/

Joe Maho ha detto...

I adore seeing web websites that JUVACELL understand the worth of offering a top quality useful resource for free. It?s the old what goes about arrives around routine.You made some good points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found a good number of people will consent.For more ==== >>>>>> http://guidemesupplements.com/is-juvacell-scam-or-fake/

Moze Hel ha detto...

Not too many people would in fact Jacked Muscle Extreme think about this the way you just did. Im actually impressed that theres so much about this topic thats been uncovered and you did it so properly, with so much class. Very good one you, man! Genuinely excellent stuff here.For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.supplements4help.com/jacked-muscle-extreme-scam/

Ezra Cate ha detto...

can u pls look into this problem Jacked Muscle Extreme a bit?It's arduous to find knowledgeable folks on this matter, but you sound like you recognize what you're talking about! ThanksThis is my second time reading from this blog and it just gets better and better.Good to become visiting your.For more ==== >>>>>> http://guidemesupplements.com/jacked-muscle-extreme/

Sun Maci ha detto...

I also in fact like the design though.Blackcore Edge Coming from the ndpoint of a fellow member within this commerce, I in point of fact enjoy your write-up. I have continuously been in in actual fact like with this production all my life so I've developed a argument board for market.For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.healthcaresups.com/is-blackcore-edge-scam/

Chant Speed ha detto...

I did, and here some tips i became.Biomuscle XR Sorry for my bad english language.very interesting subject , great post.I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but definitely youre going to a famous blogger if you arent already.For more ==== >>>>>> http://rockhardfacts.com/biomuscle-xr/

Desh Con ha detto...

your audience entertained. Im so glad Blackcore Edge that I took the time to look at this blog, because let me tell you. Thanks You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today. -Abraham LincolnSuperb web site you have got here. Should you will find the time, check.For more ==== >>>>>> http://rockhardfacts.com/blackcore-edge/

Desh Con ha detto...

Its better if you think about what Derma ProMedics others may have to say instead of just going for a gut reaction to the topic. Think about adjusting your personal thought process and giving others who may read this the benefit of the doubt.That is some pretty fascinating ideas, but.For more ==== >>>>>> http://rockhardfacts.com/derma-promedics/

Oswa Chon ha detto...

have owned bothwhich one should I Muscle Rev Xtreme chooseThank you for your help.regine boere dumfound vertigo heise brands redcliffe forbidding nrbqhenever I originally commented I clicked on the.yamashita urbanize bindi Zarah behmer traczyk dispensation rhesus rosaroverpopulation Willeke.For more ==== >>>>>> http://rockhardfacts.com/muscle-rev-xtreme-scam/

Brand Ling ha detto...

This weblog unquestionably has Alpha Fuel HD some data on subject that I just wasnt aware of. Thanks for bringing this things to light. I am a ex 2 pack a day or This in my eyes is the greatest product I have ever purchased in my life. It has given me a new lease on it to boot. For more ==== >>>>>> http://jackedmuscleextremeadvice.com/alpha-fuel-hd-scam/

Marle Vati ha detto...

reading your web site posts. Any FatorMax way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Thank you for that sensible critique. Me & my neighbour were preparing to do some research about that. We acquired a good book on that matter from our local.For more ==== >>>>>> http://superpowervxfunciona.com/fatormax-funciona/

flynn janson ha detto...

maenad pitoeff kreindling alun tannoy Crevalor Asked if she ever thought it might have been more than just a passing relationship, Stevenson noted, I think any time that you get involved with anyone in a relationship, if youre a woman who has passion and a heart, and.For more ==== >>>>>> http://jackedmuscleextremeadvice.com/crevalor/

conner hervey ha detto...

Recently it seems to have become King Size Male Enhancement an epidemic, although it seems to be changing for the better. What do you think? I'm having a weird issue I cant seem to be able to subscribe your feed, I'm using google reader by the way. This wordpress concept youre working, is it.For more ==== >>>>>> http://jackedmuscleextremeadvice.com/king-size-male-enhancement/

Dean Saw ha detto...

benef podiatry sadisfactory Auralei Purity Cream malave ratsy Jianli ahab stringent vonic Backlinks zone is private article spinning and submission service, offering SEO check, Senuke blast, high PR profile backlinks, pinging and indexing of all of your backlinks. We provide article spinning.For more ==== >>>>>> http://ultimatemuscleblackeditionrev.com/auralei-purity-cream-scam/

Narci Bali ha detto...

a really good encounter our Brain Plus IQ daughter experienced viewing the blog. She came to find numerous pieces, including what its like to have an awesome teaching mood to have many people really easily fully understand a number of problematic subject matter. You truly exceeded.For more ==== >>>>>> http://ultimatemuscleblackeditionrev.com/brain-plus-iq-scam/

Angela Lizu ha detto...

I really favored that part, however Brain Plus IQ hehe I am not that harsh like my dad with these things. He all the time tells me loopy stories again within the day and calls me a loser. I assume it is time I move out of my mother and father basement LOL. Aaanyways, what about you.For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.healthsupreviews.com/brain-plus-iq-side-effects/

Brand Ling ha detto...

Without this, you have no likelihoodAlpha Levo IQ in opposition to SPAM. Akismet does an awesome job in catching SPAM comments. Although typically good comments get filtered as SPAM, but you may all the time recover them by going by way of your SPAM comments regularly. For more ==== >>>>>> http://ultimatemuscleblackeditionrev.com/alpha-levo-iq/

charlie fredie ha detto...

Not many people would say what youve Celleral said and still make it interesting. Properly, at least Im interested. Cant wait to see additional of this from you. I was researching from the internet for some information since yesterday night and I at long last found what.For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.healthsupreviews.com/celleral/

conner hervey ha detto...

Im wondering if you have noticed Maxatin how the media has changed? Now it seems that it is discussed thoroughly and more in depth. Overall though Im looking for a change. Im happy I found this weblog, I couldnt find any data on this subject matter prior to. I also run a site and if.For more ==== >>>>>> http://superpowervxfunciona.com/maxatin-funciona/

Narci Bali ha detto...

Executed!!! Its in reality a huge Crevalor post. I am sure that anyone would like to visit it again and again. After reading this post I got some very unique information which are in actual fact very helpful for anyone. This is a post experiencing some crucial information.For more ==== >>>>>> http://rockhardfacts.com/crevalor-scam/

Posta un commento